Monday, February 11, 2008

BIG NEWS!

I received an Email over the weekend that I was not expecting, but knew it could come. The Spa Manager position has opened up sooner than expected. I will leave this Thursday (2/14-2/18) for a long weekend to work on a contract and start planning on the future. It looks like my new job will begin in the middle of March- April!

At this time, Phil and I have more questions than answers about how everything will fall together... but we have Faith in God and that it will!

I just started to officially tell my clients this past week that I will be moving in June... Surprise! It's seems so much harder to tell my clients than to tell our families and friends.

More Soon!!



3 comments:

Bridget said...

How exciting! lucky duck getting out of this horrible weather!! take me with you :)

steve said...

Good for you! Say if you ever need someone to train your therapist in trigger point I happen to know this guy who is...
Steve

Denise said...

Great news for you. Glad to hear that things are coming together for your work plans and for this year. I also have told my clients about the resort and the spa for their vacations that they are planning for Belise. It would be great to hear if they actually visit you there. I still work great with my forearms and elbows if you need any help. I had a great teacher show me.

Denise