Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two of Butterflies Spa's Rooms

For anyone who knows me, they know I get a high out of cleaning, organizing and decorating. So today was a very slow day at the Spa...so I got the 3 girls scheduled to help me organize or facial products and switch 2 of our rooms around. It was a fun day filled with lots of laughing...I have the best staff on earth! But we also go a lot of work done! We had a smaller room filled with our facial equipment and a bigger room with one lonely table... and in the matter of a few hours, POOF we have 2 "new rooms".

If you could hear the music and smell the spa air and have the soft candle lighting it would be a bit more impressive than just the videos.

So here is the new Zen Room:

And here is the new facial Room. It normally has a bright yellow or teal blanket on the table that ties in with all the tropical flowers and palms, but it is in the wash. The table can turn all the way around in a circle. So a guests head can near the sink and counter for facials and be turned the other direction for waxing. We are all very excited about our big changes! We are also very excited to hear what Ms. Pat has to say!

I hope this will temp someone into saying they are coming for a visit! Or did I loose you all at the chicken feet? ;-)

More soon!

~V

1 comment:

Milbrandt's said...

Darlin' it was the cow foot soup that made me think twice! :)
And now that you mention it a spa getaway does sound like something I am in dire need of....