Saturday, July 4, 2009

Critters'

So when it rains, the ground fills with water and these little guys come out. Crabs. I guess they are a land crab. You see their holes everywhere in this country! And so in the evening they come out and kinda try to take over.
I have seen them come into the dining room at JRl and the other night here were about 20 on Tony and Angel's deck.
The other night we were there, there was just a few.
Some do get very big. We have been told that a claw from a big one could pop a tier. I have gone for my walk in the morning and the have run at me instead of from me. Silly little things.

Right now at the Almond Beach Pool we have a hatching of baby iguanas. They love these purple flowers.



That same morning as I took the photo of the iguana, this humming bird was just feet from me. My lens was still "foggy" from coming out of the AC. Very beautiful!!




No comments: