Monday, October 5, 2009

Main Street and around

Main Street! I love little town main streets! Next door is the old Drug Store... its a beautiful gift shop!
Nest door to us is a video store and another gift shop with a coffe shop! A Radio shack, VFW and bakery across the street on that block.
This view is from the big balcony out front of the hotel. This is to the right- its the elementry school. I hear that this is the last year for the school and the county wants to tear it down and build a justice center.... many people not thrilled about this.This view is to the left and across the street. The first place is a framing shop, the next is a floral shop with coffees too, next is a little "mall" that has a sap, hair salon, second hand store, and more. I don't remember the brown building, but the brick building on the far right is our post office. It kinda reminds me of living in Lindstrom in my old little apartment above my old massage business when Phil and I started dating. Its like we are in a bit of a valley with the mountains around us... maybe big hills, I am not sure. But we are near the BIG mountains and its SO beautiful!!This is straight across the street form us. It is the city court house. They have stations that have poopie bags for the dogs. Its a beautiful place to walk the dogs. This is out back of the hotel. Its Hwy 13. Other businesses along this road. Its the road in and out of Meeker.

No comments: