Friday, April 4, 2008

I have a cell phone!

I had my Sprint phone re-coded into a Smart Phone. We will do the same to Phil's phone when he gets her as well. It is one of the 2 main cell phone services here in Belize, and the only one that works in Hopkins, where we live. You prepay for minutes and texting here. It is cheaper to text around here. It cost more money to all a cell phone from a land line than it does to call another land line phone. You can buy mutes almost anywhere. You text in a code and "poof" you have more minutes.


My new number is 001- 501-667-9731.


The owners of Beaches and Dreams have offered to share their PO box with us. They go home to Alaska in a few weeks here. I will update that information soon! YEAH! A PO BOX!! Ahhh... the simple pleasures in life.


I am coming home on Monday and its hard to concentrate on work. We have some major projects going on so I need to stay focused over the next 2 days. But all I can think of is My hubby. And my dogs.... So here is what I am most looking forward to seeing on Tuesday morning! I don't know how our solders wives do it! I miss my husband! I love you Phil!!






We are having a "shing-ding" on Sunday April 20 at the Scandia Community Center. Its a pot luck, and we hope every one can some and see us before we go back to Belize.




Missing you all!


~V






2 comments:

The Mordorski's said...

Great picture of Freida! I bet you are missing them like crazy. See you at your party!

Milbrandt's said...

Can't wait to see you!