Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Are Here!

Sorry it has taken a few days to post. We are happy and healthy here in Belize! I will post some photos very soon.

Our apartment is much smaller with two people, a king size bed and 200 lbs of personal belongings we "smuggled" into the country. Our second room is almost finished. It will be my desk/office area and our living room. It's going to be great!

I am up to my eyeballs with catching up on work at the spa, and Phil has completed his "Honey Do List" for our new home. I think he is enjoying semi retirement! He does the cooking and laundry and still finds time to work on his tan. As I write this, he is swimming in the Sea.

Each day we go fro our 3 mile walk at 6 and then he swims for an hour or so. He goes back out swimming a few more times through the day. The water is so nice! The salt make you float so it is so relaxing!

So far, so good!
More soon!

2 comments:

The Majestic Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Majestic Farm said...

Phil, take a swim for me!! It snowed here yesterday so I'll never get to swim here at home. Glad you all are getting settled in!